Please join us on May 25th for an afternoon with senior compliance, ethics, legal, integrity and operations officers from leading companies brought together – under the Chatham House rule – to share in an interactive dialogue on the very latest innovations in compliance and ethics, using cutting-edge data, case studies, culture analytics and thought-provoking strategies to support corporate integrity. Discussions will also address current key challenges, including:
- Budget trends, ROI and raising the compliance profile
- Risk assessments to drive compliance priorities
- Company integrity and measuring ethical culture
- Data harvesting to support effective C-suite and board committee dialogue
- Leveraging internal collaboration to deliver compliance goals and business strategy
Chief Compliance Officer
Keith is an award-winning thought leader and expert in compliance, ethics, culture, bribery, supply chain and risk management.
He was formerly the Group Director of Compliance and Ethics for British Telecom.
Compliance and Data Privacy Program Strategist
Spark Compliance Consulting
Kristy is the founder and Managing Director of Spark Compliance Consutling, a boutique consultancy focusing on the creation, implementation, energizing and optimization of compliance and data privacy programs. She's the author of the highly acclaimed book, "How to Be a Wildly Effective Compliance Officer."
An entrepreneur at heart, Patrick Quinlan has a passion and skill for building companies from the ground up. Prior to leading Convercent’s executive team, Patrick served as Chief Executive Officer of Rivet Software, another technology firm operating in the governance, risk and compliance space. In just two years, he propelled Rivet’s quarterly revenue from $240,000 to $12 million.
Senior Compliance Manager - ABC
Global Head of Risk Management and Compliance
Global Fashion Group
- 15:00 - 15:30 Check in & Networking
- 15:30 - 16:00 Keynote
- 16:00 - 17:00 Panel & Breakout Sessions
- 17:00 - 17:30 Cocktails, Apps & Networking