The role of the compliance executive is changing before our eyes. With more resources and greater access to the CEO and Board, there’s more impetus than ever before for compliance executives to demonstrate and bolster the value of compliance to business performance—and opportunity to better align to strategic business objectives. In this interactive Compliance Tech Talk hosted by Convercent, we’re bringing together a group of Boston compliance executives for a closed-door roundtable event to discuss:
- How reporting and analytics help you better align compliance with business operations and strategic objectives
- How to increase the relevance of compliance metrics and reports
- How to quantify and measure the compliance program’s business impact
Patrick Quinlan is Chief Executive Officer at Convercent. An entrepreneur at heart, Mr. Quinlan has a passion and skill for building companies from the ground up. Prior to leading Convercent’s executive team, he served as Chief Executive Officer of Rivet Software.
Editor & CEO
Founder of Radical Compliance, which provides consulting and commentary on corporate compliance, audit, governance, and risk management. Radical Compliance also serves at the personal blog for Matt Kelly, the long-time (and now former) editor of Compliance Week.
- 12:00pm Check-In & Networking
- 12:30pm Tech Talks
- 1:00pm Interactive Roundtable Lunch
- 2:00pm Closing Remarks